Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any xrays and dental history from your previous dentist.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms or your dental insurance card. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics, for pre-med.)
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. They may be emailed to our office at [email protected]. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Bilodeau:
- Call us at William A. Bilodeau, DMD, FAGD, PA Phone Number (603) 881-4022.
- Fill out our Appointment Form.